Now Accepting Reservations
Erath’s Urban Tasting Room, located in the heart of Portland’s Historic Pearl District, is open for reservations, carryout wine sales, and curbside pickup.
Tasting Room Hours
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Friday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Sunday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Featured Wine Tasting Experiences
MAGIQUE COLLECTION LIBRARY WINE FLIGHT
$40 per person. $20 per wine club member
The Magique Collection of wines are the finest barrels in the Erath cellar, selected and blended to create a special cuvée in honor of that Magic Night when wine transcends the moment and becomes immortalized as one of life’s greatest experiences. In addition to sampling current releases, you will have the opportunity taste library Magique selections, after the magic of cellar aging has taken place.
PAIR IT WITH PINOT WINE FLIGHT
$35 per person. $10 per wine club member
Pinot Noir is one of the most versatile wines to pair with an array of cuisines. In this unique wine experience, we have partnered with local chefs to curate seasonally rotating bite-sized delights to perfectly accompany your flight of Erath wines.
WINEMAKER FOR A DAY
$25 per person. Included with Erath wine club membership.
Winemakers have many secrets, and one of them is that within each grape variety there can be sub-varieties, known in the trade as “clones.” These clones, while all 100% Pinot Noir, make up the color palette winemakers utilize to paint their masterpieces. Experience life as a winemaker-for-a-day as you blend Pinot Noir clones from the vines grown with care at our Willakia estate vineyard.
DAILY WINE FLIGHT
$25 per person. Included with Erath wine club membership
Explore the depth and breadth wines of one of Oregon’s pioneering wineries-Erath. Enjoy a lineup of wine that showcases the exceptional limited release and reserve-tier wines from our iconic portfolio. The Daily Wine Flight menu is updated regularly.
TASTING ROOM and RESERVATION POLICIES:
- Reservations are required for all wine tasting experiences.
- If within 24 hours of the date you would like to book, please contact us at 509-538-3318 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All experiences at Erath are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend tasting experiences.
- Wine tasting experiences are approximately 60 minutes.
- If your group is larger than 6 people, please call directly at 503-538-3318, ext.1 to arrange your visit. Current state restriction limit parties size to a maximum of 10 guests.
- Please review the following health and safety information prior to your tasting room visit.
- For questions or to speak to a guest services team member, please contact us at 503-538-3318 or via email at email@example.com
Winery Curbside Pickup
Reservations are required for curbside pickup option and are available to all Erath customers. Please contact our Guest Services team at 503-538-3318, ext. 1 for assistance pre-ordering and pre-arranging curbside pickup appointments.
Tasting Room Address:
1439 NW Marshall Street
Portland, OR 97209