Now Accepting Reservations
Erath’s Urban Tasting Room, located in the heart of Portland’s Historic Pearl District, is open for reservations, carryout wine sales, and curbside pickup.
Tasting Room Hours
Monday – 2:00pm-7:00pm
Wednesday – 2:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday - 2:00pm-7:00pm
Friday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Sunday - 12:00pm-7:00pm
Special Hours / Dates
Thursday, May 26, 2022 – Closed for Event
Monday, July 4, 2022 – Closed
Saturday, September 17, 2022 – Closed for a Private Event
Featured Wine Tasting Experiences
MAGIQUE COLLECTION LIBRARY WINE FLIGHT
$40 per person. $20 per wine club member
The Magique Collection of wines are the finest barrels in the Erath cellar, selected and blended to create a special cuvée in honor of that Magic Night when wine transcends the moment and becomes immortalized as one of life’s greatest experiences. In addition to sampling current releases, you will have the opportunity taste library Magique selections, after the magic of cellar aging has taken place.
WINEMAKER FOR A DAY
$25 per person. Included with Erath wine club membership.
Winemakers have many secrets, and one of them is that within each grape variety there can be sub-varieties, known in the trade as “clones.” These clones, while all 100% Pinot Noir, make up the color palette winemakers utilize to paint their masterpieces. Experience life as a winemaker-for-a-day as you blend Pinot Noir clones from the vines grown with care at our Willakia estate vineyard.
DAILY WINE FLIGHT
$25 per person. Included with Erath wine club membership
Explore the depth and breadth wines of one of Oregon’s pioneering wineries-Erath. Enjoy a lineup of wine that showcases the exceptional limited release and reserve-tier wines from our iconic portfolio. The Daily Wine Flight menu is updated regularly.
CELLAR SOCIETY RELEASE TASTING
Exclusive to Erath Cellar Society Members Only.
As members of the Erath Cellar Society Wine Club, you receive first access to all new wine releases. In this club-exclusive flight, you will sample through the most recently released limited-production club wines, along with a few gems from the cellar. Wines will rotate based on the club release schedule.
TASTING ROOM & RESERVATION POLICIES:
- All experiences at Erath are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are strongly recommended and, in some cases, required.
- If you would like to book within 24 hours of the date, please contact us at 503-538-3318, ext. 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend tasting experiences.
- Wine tasting experiences are approximately 60 minutes.
- For groups larger than 6 people, please call directly at 503-538-3318, ext.1 to arrange your tasting experience. A $50 deposit is required upon booking these larger groups. This deposit will be refunded upon arrival of your reservation. No refund will be issued if cancellation happens is within 48 hours of your appointment.
- For groups larger than 12 people, please reach out to our events team at email@example.com.
For questions or to speak to a guest services team member, please contact us at 503-538-3318 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winery Curbside Pickup
Reservations are required for curbside pickup option and are available to all Erath customers. Please contact our Guest Services team at 503-538-3318, ext. 1 for assistance pre-ordering and pre-arranging curbside pickup appointments.
Tasting Room Address:
1439 NW Marshall Street
Portland, OR 97209